Installing the vents etc

image

image

image

image

image

As said before I’ve been 3D-printing a lot of parts, it would have been a great help to have the skins put on before doing this. However this was not the case and I found out that the parts didn’t fit, I suspect that they were made for wooden frames, but a little bit of brainstorming I made hybrid parts, just kept the compartment from the 3d-printed parts and made a new front in aluminum, turned out even better!

Minor setback

image

When routing the parts for the shoulders, it didn’t come out the way I whould be pleased with. My solution was the just drill the holes where the shoulder hub connects, the downside is the it won’t be so easy to change between 2/3-leg mode, but since I’m going to have him in 3-leg mode this doesn’t really matter (never mind the little extra hole off center, I used a scrap piece)