Installing the vents etc

image

image

image

image

image

As said before I’ve been 3D-printing a lot of parts, it would have been a great help to have the skins put on before doing this. However this was not the case and I found out that the parts didn’t fit, I suspect that they were made for wooden frames, but a little bit of brainstorming I made hybrid parts, just kept the compartment from the 3d-printed parts and made a new front in aluminum, turned out even better!

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Följande HTML-taggar och attribut är tillåtna: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>