Always nice to get high to the fumes from the PS-goo!
Testing the shoulder fixings!
It´s almost time to glue them to the frame, good thing i tested them fist because it seems like i´ve missed out a little on some oft the top upright which are now short about 1½-2 mm, easyly fixed but annoying. I´m really happy with myself since this is my first ever astromech-build i´m expecting some minor misshaps, i don´t plan on them but just taking the required time and get things right the first time (mostly)
When routing the parts for the shoulders, it didn’t come out the way I whould be pleased with. My solution was the just drill the holes where the shoulder hub connects, the downside is the it won’t be so easy to change between 2/3-leg mode, but since I’m going to have him in 3-leg mode this doesn’t really matter (never mind the little extra hole off center, I used a scrap piece)